Re: Quelle surprise, Health care reform anger takes a nasty, violent turn
- From: Jim Yanik <jyanik@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:52:35 -0500
44@xxxxxxx (Harry Callahan) wrote in
"5407 Dead, 540 since 1/20/09" <zeppp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:44:58 -0700 (PDT), Concerend Citizen
On Mar 25, 8:01 pm, "Leroy N. Soetoro" <leroysoet...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Washington (CNN) -- Shots fired at a congressman's campaign
headquarters. Windows smashed at Democratic offices across the
country. A coffin placed on a lawmaker's lawn. Hate-filled voice
mail messages left on members of Congress' phone lines.
Those are just some of the incidents reported since the House
passed historic health care reform legislation Sunday -- a bill
that became the law of the land.
What did those numbnuts expect? That had to have known how wildly
unpopular their power grab was.
And there, in a nutshell, is the problem with you ignorant loons on
the far right.
There was now "power grab". That's crap spewed by insurance
companies to pander to your ignorance and paranoia.
Anyway, I'd rather deal with them in November, some others don't want
to wait that long.
They should remember the sorts of penalties their leaders conjured up
some people should recall the penalty for treason.
If I were on a jury for a trial of a person who shot and killed certain
congresscritters or SCOTUS judges,I'd vote not guilty.
IMO,we are close to a tipping point,where America turns irrevocably to
It pains me to watch this happening.
- Prev by Date: Re: guncrime to massivly increase in arizona
- Next by Date: With Congress on break, Obama could jam appointees through
- Previous by thread: Quarter of Republicans Think Obama May Be the Anti-Christ
- Next by thread: Re: Quelle surprise, Health care reform anger takes a nasty, violent turn