Re: The Federal Statute Granting Individuals The Right To Bear Arms

In article <Xns9D3EC705E4DD7piotu0345go2r3ndec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
nraclaptrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...

Anybody know where I can find it? It just occured to me that if the
Framers of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights really had granted
individuals a right to keep and/or bear arms, then there should be a
statute that says so. I just searched Statutes at Large, the first several
Congresses, and didn't find anything.

Once more you display your lack of understanding of the constitution...

Surely your NRA lawloons have found dozens or hundreds of federal statutes,
similar to the National Firearms Act of 1934, that regulate or protect that
right from 1791 to 1934.

Could you please fully cite those laws in Statutes at Large?

Or shut up.

Go right ahead...

  • Re: Update and complaint
    ... Our Federal government could have made some major tort reform as part ... To his credit, President Bush tried to fix Social Security, and spent ... A bill to tweek what they say are ... What's your point - that statutes shouldn't be written at all? ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: The Federal Statute Granting Individuals The Right To Bear Arms
    ... Framers of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights really had granted ... statutes, similar to the National Firearms Act of 1934, that regulate ... Constitution or the Bill of Rights saying that they framed an individual ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • The Federal Statute Granting Individuals The Right To Bear Arms
    ... Framers of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights really had granted ... Surely your NRA lawloons have found dozens or hundreds of federal statutes, ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: OT: Bush Signs Law Appointing Himself Dictator
    ... There is some definitional language of the phrase "unlawful enemy ... willy-nilly apply defined terms in statutes to other statutes (at least ... They're pretty much asserting that this bill was designed by the Bush ... administration with the intention of abusing citizens. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: The Federal Statute Granting Individuals The Right To Bear Arms
    ... Framers of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights really had granted ... individuals a right to keep and/or bear arms, ... I just searched Statutes at Large, ...
    (talk.politics.guns)