Re: Calif. Senate approves single-payer health care

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:10:46 -0500, WangoTango
<Asgard24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <ps3hm519bjso0resss0rpubhtdrc7pjjlv@xxxxxxx>,
mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx says...
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:35:58 -0500, WangoTango
<Asgard24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <9ejfm5dejkm8u1ktf2d7tiv9g432i6efpg@xxxxxxx>,
mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx says...
On Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:45:03 -0500, WangoTango