Re: Sen.-elect Brown says he supports abortion rights

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 12:38:07 -0600, Fiftycal <non@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:18:33 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klausschadenfreude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Abortion is murder. Plain and simple.

Really? SHould women that have a miscarriage be charged with
"murder"?

Um, a miscarriage isn't an abortion. You need a dictionary link?
http://www.merriam-webster.com/

I thought that "life began at conception"? Isn't ALL LIFE special? Is
only ABORTION a concern? Don't you CARE about ALL the unborn?

I care more about the born who have rights.

How would you control abortions? Do you think just a law
making them illegal is enough?

How do you control murder? Do you think just a law
making them illegal is enough?

Seems there are several layers of law enforcement bureaucracy that
concern themselves with murders. You want to add abortion,
miscarriage and the stillborn to their responsabilties?

How about some sneaky pregnant woman
flying to CAnada or Mexico for an abortion?

How about some sneaky mother taking her 1 year old to Mexico to kill
it? You OK with that?

Wow. I was unaware there were restrictions on where parents could
take their children. Are you saying that ALL 1 year olds are being
taken out of the country to be MURDERED?