Re: Calif. Senate approves single-payer health care
- From: Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 13:52:11 -0600
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 13:10:00 -0600, grey_ghost471-newsgroups@xxxxxxxxx
(Gray Ghost) wrote:
Bill Smith <quandary@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
On Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:10:11 -0600, Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx>
The tide is turning.
This is largely the bill that the Governator vetoed once before. It
seems he insisted that there should be some way to pay for it, there
was no provision in the bill for that, still isn't.
The tide is turning to what, exactly?
He doesn't realize the turning tide is really the undertow and likely to drag
him under and drown him.
God, guns and guts made America great.God was a pacifist you idiot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Calif. Senate approves single-payer health care
- Next by Date: Re: 2 lawmakers drop out of Tea Party Convention
- Previous by thread: Re: Calif. Senate approves single-payer health care
- Next by thread: Re: When the opposing Party are a bunch of children with no manners...