Re: More guns equals less tyranny?

On Jan 24, 3:19 pm, tankfixer <paul.carr...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <cb5f56e7-71aa-41b7-b378-
a50504ae1...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, smy...@xxxxxxxxxxx says...

except that you are a troll.

You should stop admiring yourself in that mirror...

I'm not the one who comes posting full of hate in here...

A typical cheap response from you, strong on accusation, pitifully
weak on support. I don't hate you Tankfixer, I pity you.

  • Re: A Question About Kasruth Law
    ... Since you can't make them go away, you vent by posting ... It's almost as if it's not enough that you hate them, ... There is a reason that of all the Israeli political parties, ... If you think my *main* objection is simply ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: Dissention
    ... element of pure hate and twisted truths.Many of these posters appear ... please dont let this happen. ... Please dont let these dissenters pit us one against the other. ... Yahweh has educated me to what cross posting is and I understand. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: What we hate.
    ... W.M.McKee into the madness of usenet: ... hate in a different context.... ... President, or that we are to stand by the President ... If you don't know how to ignore a posting, ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: potter friends
    ... entertaining) I hate to imagine what there idea of "entertainment" ... Imagine the Malfoy's and Dursely's hosting each other. ... with self-satisfaction and move on to the next posting. ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)