Re: Staff quits after Ala. congressman switches to GOP

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:58:06 -0800, tankfixer <paul.carrier@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In article <efikk5tgmde1rh4k8qevanqom0482fpgac@xxxxxxx>,
mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx says...

On Sun, 10 Jan 2010 13:16:16 -0800, tankfixer <paul.carrier@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

In article <6cbkk5tm0cnriuolijfkjlh2ke5ffkara5@xxxxxxx>,
mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx says...

On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 11:29:58 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"
<rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net> wrote:

Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in

On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 18:19:31 -0600, "RD (The Sandman)"