- From: Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 06:38:36 -0600
CNN) - A former attorney to President George W. Bush was arrested
Wednesday at his Connecticut home and accused of trying to kill his
wife, according to the New Canaan Police Department.
Police said they were responding to a ?panic alarm activation? at the
home of John Farren, 57, when they were redirected to another house
nearby. A resident there had placed a 911 call saying an injured woman
was at her home after being ?involved in a domestic dispute with her
husband? at the couple?s residence. Police said they found the woman
?bleeding about her head, face and body.?
Farren was arrested at the couple?s home a short time later, police
said. His lawyer had no comment when contacted Thursday by CNN.
Farren was ?charged with Criminal Attempt at Murder and Strangulation
1st degree,? according to a police statement. He was arraigned
Thursday in Norwalk Superior Court and is being held on a $2 million
Sgt. Carol Ogrinc, a New Canaan Police spokeswoman, confirmed that the
43-year-old woman was Farren?s wife. She ?is in stable condition with
head and facial injuries,? according to the police statement.
Former colleagues confirm that Farren worked in the Bush
administration. An archived press release said that Farren was
appointed deputy assistant to the president and deputy counsel to the
president in June 2007.
Just another conservative christian wife beater.
- Prev by Date: Re: Gun Law Expert Praises California Police for Reversing Position on Microstamping Law
- Next by Date: Indy Star threatens state representative
- Previous by thread: Re: Gunloon brings assault rifle to workplace, shoots at least 5 people
- Next by thread: Indy Star threatens state representative