Re: Outback Restaurants say NO to guns

"Scout" <me4guns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:XG3lm.56$u76.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Trevor Wilson wrote:
"slate_leeper" <bycy-r0bj@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:sjo59514huiqfngjl536sqbmmtahus5ccv@xxxxxxxxxx
Outback Restaurants here in Tennessee have posted NO GUNS signs,
which by state law means no licensed CCW inside the restaurant.

**Are CCW holders allowed to carry their guns inside the NRA
headquarters?

Yes.

Hell, you can even SHOOT your gun inside the NRA headquarters.

**In the offices? Do tell. Do you have some evidence to prove that CCW
holders can carry their guns in the NRA offices?

Are NRA employees allowed to carry guns whilst going
about their daily routine in the NRA offices?

Certainly,

**Do you have some evidence to prove that this is the case?

why would they objected? Until you, they aren't a delusional
paranoid.

**Your sentence makes no sense. I'm not the one who carries guns around
because he's afraid of shadows. Only paranoid people carry guns, because
they're frightened.

Just curious.

I doubt that.

**Still curious. After you provide your proof, I will be less curious.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

  • Re: Prove Democrats are Evil (but you cant)
    ... please use ebola to infect the NRA and it's various ... for they are a true virus and the true terrorists in ... they've got guns that are trafficked -- ... The Second Amendment only protects the people who want all the guns ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • > Why the NRA may be Americas only hope
    ... I was not a gun rights supporter. ... I was not an NRA ... And except for the police and military, only bad people have guns. ... I hear people say they're not an NRA member because they don't like ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Why the NRA may be Americas only hope
    ... I was not a gun rights supporter. ... I was not an NRA ... And except for the police and military, only bad people have guns. ... I hear people say they're not an NRA member because they don't like ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: The NRA will focus on defeating Obama
    ... NRA Vows to Take Down Obama in 2012 ... to defeat President Barack Obama, who leaders say is just one Supreme ... sale of guns to suspicious customers with ties to Mexican drug ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Gun Nut + Unemployed + Glenn Beck/NRA = Dead Policemen
    ... rumor spread by the NRA that Obama was going to take his guns. ... Glenn Beck or making up wild rumors about Obama had anything to do ... Police chief Nate Harper says the motive for Saturday?s shooting isn?t ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)