Re: Outback Restaurants say NO to guns

slate_leeper wrote:
Outback Restaurants here in Tennessee have posted NO GUNS signs, which
by state law means no licensed CCW inside the restaurant.

I wrote to them about it, and received a reply saying that it is
"company policy" and basically that they don't care if CCW holders
don't like it.

"We are not disrespectful of the rights of gun owners, we merely want
all of our guests to feel welcomed and safe, and frankly see no need
for guns to be brought into restaurants."

So, I guess, having only the law-abiding disarmed is "safe."
Personally, I don't feel at all "welcomed."

If I'm carrying concealed, how will they know I have my gun?

  • Re: Outback Restaurants say NO to guns
    ... by state law means no licensed CCW inside the restaurant. ... "We are not disrespectful of the rights of gun owners, ... Of course the Outback Steakhouse is nothing to do with Australia, they don't even serve Australian food, but just think of going unarmed as part of the "Authentic Astralian Experience". ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Outback Restaurants say NO to guns
    ... which by state law means no licensed CCW inside the restaurant. ... "We are not disrespectful of the rights of gun owners, ... But, hey as long as you FEEL safe, who really cares if you are or not? ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Outback Restaurants say NO to guns
    ... by state law means no licensed CCW inside the restaurant. ... "We are not disrespectful of the rights of gun owners, ... Protect your civil rights! ...
    (talk.politics.guns)