Still waiting.................

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/090701/us/usreport_us_usa_guns_bars
"But in Tennessee, we apparently are going to have 225,000 vigilantes
shooting in bars," said David Smith, Rayburn's attorney.

This law must have been defeated, because I have not read any stories
about thousands of bar shootings in Tennessee.

  • Re: Still waiting.................
    ... "But in Tennessee, we apparently are going to have 225,000 vigilantes ... This law must have been defeated, because I have not read any stories ... There have been massive shootings in bars across Tennessee, ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: looking for a low end dSLR - advice?
    ... bars and music venues... ... for shooting in low light, ...
    (rec.photo.digital)