Re: HCI claims victory
- From: "RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 15:22:36 -0500
"SaPeIsMa" <SaPeIsMa@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
"betweentheeyes" <betweentheeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
HCI is claiming victory
"The NRA suffered another loss as the Senate confirmed Court of
Appeals Judge Sonia Sotomayor to the U.S. Supreme Court."
Which goes to show that the Brady Bunch definitely see Sotomayor as
anti 2nd Amendment.
Yep, in that they agreed with the NRA.
Sleep well tonight,
RD (The Sandman)
"The widest gap between liberals and conservatives is the blank
space between the First and Second Amendments to the US Constitution."
Peter McWilliams, author, "Ain't Nobody's Business If You Do".
- Prev by Date: Re: HCI claims victory
- Next by Date: Re: Pelosi: Town Hall Protesters Are "Carrying Swastikas"
- Previous by thread: Re: HCI claims victory
- Next by thread: Re: HCI claims victory