Re: Atheists sue to keep 'In God We Trust' off Capitol Visitor Center

Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:15:51 -0700, Peter Franks <none@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Lookout wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20090718/pl_mcclatchy/3274259

I've yet to see a quote from our Founding Fathers where they said "In
god we trust".

So?

And the original pledge is here:
http://www.homeofheroes.com/hallofheroes/1st_floor/flag/1bfc_pledge.html

I pledge allegiance to my Flag,
and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

Do you see anything about god there? Nope..not a damn thing.

Sp what happened? Idiots who believed that commies were taking over
the government (which was prove to be a lie) added a 'god' line. The
Founding Father's never said those words nor did they believe those
words.

You know..idiots like you!

How do you know the Founding Fathers (no apostrophe -- careful who you
call an idiot) didn't believe in those words?

http://www.adherents.com/largecom/fam_deist.html
?Ethan Allen - American revolutionary and guerrilla leader
?Benjamin Franklin - a Founding Father of United States; inventor;
diplomat
?Thomas Jefferson - Episcopalian
?James Madison - 4th U.S. President; Episcopalian
?Gouverneur Morris - Episcopalian; led committee that produced U.S.
Constitution
?George Washington - Episcopalian; 1st U.S. president
?Thomas Paine - Quaker; American revolutionary and writer

If you didn't know this you're either very ignorant or an idiot. Which
is it?

I usually don't respond to you becuase you are such a hateful dolt but...

Dhristians basically "Trust in God", Something of a basic tenant. If you
think Episcopalian and Quakers don' Trust in God, well that's you're own
warped world view and has nothing to do with them.

Die early, die often.
--
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!