Re: Atheists sue to keep 'In God We Trust' off Capitol Visitor Center

Lookout <mrLookout@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 21:15:51 -0700, Peter Franks <none@xxxxxxxx>

Lookout wrote:

I've yet to see a quote from our Founding Fathers where they said "In
god we trust".

And the original pledge is here:

I pledge allegiance to my Flag,
and to the Republic for which it stands:
one Nation indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

Do you see anything about god there? Nope..not a damn thing.

Sp what happened? Idiots who believed that commies were taking over
the government (which was prove to be a lie) added a 'god' line. The
Founding Father's never said those words nor did they believe those

You know..idiots like you!

How do you know the Founding Fathers (no apostrophe -- careful who you
call an idiot) didn't believe in those words?
?Ethan Allen - American revolutionary and guerrilla leader
?Benjamin Franklin - a Founding Father of United States; inventor;
?Thomas Jefferson - Episcopalian
?James Madison - 4th U.S. President; Episcopalian
?Gouverneur Morris - Episcopalian; led committee that produced U.S.
?George Washington - Episcopalian; 1st U.S. president
?Thomas Paine - Quaker; American revolutionary and writer

If you didn't know this you're either very ignorant or an idiot. Which
is it?

I usually don't respond to you becuase you are such a hateful dolt but...

Dhristians basically "Trust in God", Something of a basic tenant. If you
think Episcopalian and Quakers don' Trust in God, well that's you're own
warped world view and has nothing to do with them.

Die early, die often.
Always remember:

Bull Connor was a Democrat!

Relevant Pages