Re: US Supreme Court: Activist Rightwing Judges Drunk With Majority & OOC

"No Bammer" <nobammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
betweentheeyes wrote:

"nraclaptrap" <nraclaptrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

So Who Are the Activists?

<snip>

By god it's time we impeached these RIGHTWING ACTIVIST JUDGES and smeared
their names in the mud of History (aka Federalist Society's membership
board.)

<snip>

You are so right, Justices Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, David Souter and
John Paul Stevens need to go.

You are right there. People that do not want to follow the Constitution
should not be a member of the Supreme Court.

We need a plan. Someone has to have pictures of them with a sheep.

  • Re: BN AGM 23.10.05 (long)
    ... The BN Annual Report was then presented by BN Chairman Mick Ayers. ... Date Total Membership ... Commercial manager to be abolished and for BN's admin., ...
    (uk.rec.naturist)
  • Re: BN Commercial Manager position
    ... ,snip. ... position is slowly making the organisation insolvent don't you think ... of BN membership figures? ... doom have been predicting the demise of BN for years, ...
    (uk.rec.naturist)
  • Re: US Supreme Court: Activist Rightwing Judges Drunk With Majority & OOC
    ... their names in the mud of History (aka Federalist Society's membership ... You are so right, Justices Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, David Souter and ... Family pictures don't count.... ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: BN members weekend @ Alton Towers
    ... You did say it, you said, and again I quote, "the organisers of the ... membership" - that is the event being policed by BN. ... <snip thew rest of your crap> ... No an insult at all, just what I think of your comments, if I wanted ...
    (uk.rec.naturist)
  • Re: Reasons why Britain would be mad to leave the EU
    ... honestly have come to your views without any influence ... many things European WITHOUT the power of membership behind us. ...
    (uk.legal)