Re: Seven people hurt in Detroit bus stop shooting

Lookout wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/30/michigan.school.shooting/index.html

ALL hand guns registered.
ALL gun owners licensed.
Ends this problem. Period.

Oh..and I'm not going to discuss it with you.

Wow. You really are THAT stupid!

Since when have (or will) criminals "obey" gun laws?

  • Re: "Gun sickness is our (USs) most pressing national illness"
    ... Our current lack of health insurance for all is a national ... What gun laws would have prevented this, ... Lookout! ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: I seem to remember......
    ... In talk.politics.guns Lookout wrote: ... horrible it's getting for gun owners. ... Otherwise you'd be happy to show how gun laws have been getting more ... Since the 1960s, however, the growth of federal gun control has been ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: I seem to remember......
    ... In talk.politics.guns Lookout wrote: ... horrible it's getting for gun owners. ... Otherwise you'd be happy to show how gun laws have been getting more ... Since the 1960s, however, the growth of federal gun control has been ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: NBC Chicago says Flint, Michigan proves Daley is right on gun control
    ... What's interesting is that Lookout claims he knows "guys" who are ... law is what we need. ... The stories appear from time to time. ... Lookout, Gun Sales Expert ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Political Party Dictates Global Warming Beliefs
    ... I only need ONE clear shot. ... Yer a retard, Lookout. ... You never fired a gun OR were in the military, ...
    (talk.politics.guns)