Hillary on Mexico
- From: "Jon Danniken" <jondanSPAMniken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:55:40 -0700
Saw an interview with Hillary on Greta this evening. Hilly mentioned that
the problem with Mexico is shared, because they are getting their guns from
She then went on to talk about how the assault weapons bill signed by her
husband was a wonderful thing, and how it really lowered the crime rates.
Not even two months into the new POTUS term and we're already talking about
the AWB coming back.
It makes me sick. How can idiots like Hillary have so much contempt for the
Bill of Rights?
- Prev by Date: Re: Mexico's 'most dangerous' city - video - BBC
- Next by Date: Re: Chicago Police Using Military Style Semi-Auto M4 Rifles
- Previous by thread: Re: Mexico's 'most dangerous' city - video - BBC
- Next by thread: Re: Hillary on Mexico