Re: Note to Phil
- From: "RD (The Sandman)" <rdsandman(spamlock)@comcast.net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:06:44 -0500
swamp <swampmunge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Automatic weapon use goes beyond the scope of police duty. Interesting
that you'd argue gun control for cops, yet oppose it everywhere else.
Just where have I argued gun control for cops? Post a cite or simply
admit that, again, you were full of shit in your statement.
SweePea's gonna bust my hump, but what you wrote is directly above.
The cops have MP-5s and AR-15s ring a bell?
I said that some of them had them. I didn't say I disapproved.
I didn't know what they were until I Googled them, but it sure sounded
like you disapproved.
IOW, you don't have any cite where I said that I disapproved. Another one
of your comments with no basis.
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)
If you can read this......thank a teacher and your school system.
If it is in English.......thank a vet and the Border Patrol.
- Prev by Date: Re: Note to Phil
- Next by Date: Re: Note to Phil
- Previous by thread: Re: Note to Phil
- Next by thread: Re: Note to Phil