Re: MUSLIM HUSBAND/FATHER TORTURES FAMILY, TO SERVE 7 LIFE SENTENCES
- From: Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfreude@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 04:40:43 -0800
Could Cow Urine Cola Make a Splash?
Proprietor Says Drink Has Health Benefits; Nutrition Experts Remain
By KAREN RUSSO
New Delhi, India, Feb. 16, 2009
In a country where cows are sacred, drinking their urine is close to
godliness. And better yet, it's marketable.
The Indian proprietor behind the idea of a new beverage made from
cow's urine says the drink will have many health benefits.
Along with protecting the bovine beast, the Cow Protection Department
of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) wants to make a cola from the
cow's urine, which they say has curative properties.
"It has been established that cow urine is capable of curing even
cancer, so imagine a drink which would not only be tasty but also
healthy," Om Prakash, leader of RSS, told ABC News.
- Prev by Date: Re: Note to Phil
- Next by Date: Re: Note to Phil
- Previous by thread: ACLU ***DEFENDS*** Gun Rights In Nevada
- Next by thread: Re: New Gov't Program Needed