Re: Proposed Bill OKs Guns in AZ Schools
- From: Jim Yanik <jyanik@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 27 Jan 2008 21:21:42 GMT
Adam Smith <lastamerican@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
edit for brevity
But Rep. David Lujan, a Phoenix Democrat and president of the Phoenix
Union High School District board, said he is "uncomfortable with having
weapons on school campuses."
In the context of a school shooting, for example, he said the prospect
of additional weapons in the hands of faculty or even students could
"exacerbate the situation" when police arrive on scene and are trying to
quickly identify the assailant.
By "the time police arrive",the shooting would be over and the assailants
either dead,incapacitated,or being "detained" by school employees.
So,Lujan would rather the "asailants" be able to perform their perfidy
"I think this is a discussion we need to have," Verschoor said.
I don't believe he listens to the "discussion".
He's "uncomfortable",so his mind is made up.
Anything said,it's "in one ear and out the other".
- Prev by Date: Re: Dial 911 and die...
- Next by Date: Re: All AmeriKKunts UNWILLING to Prosecute their own Terrorist War Criminals in Government Need to be EXECUTED as TREASONIST TERRORISTS
- Previous by thread: Re: Proposed Bill OKs Guns in AZ Schools
- Next by thread: Re: Proposed Bill OKs Guns in AZ Schools