Re: unsuccessful robber shot himself in the foot
- From: "Gunny_2007" <patmagroin_16@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 13:39:17 -0800
"Thomas Reynolds" <tom.reynolds1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
CHERRYVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Authorities said an unsuccessful robber shotKelvin
himself in the foot ... by shooting himself in the foot. Police said
Ethelbert Roberts, 28, botched his plans to rob a Cherryville conveniencesaid
store by accidentally shooting his right foot.
According to an arrest warrant, Roberts dropped a .45-caliber handgun in
front of Gasland USA on Sunday. The gun hit the ground and went off, a
bullet striking Roberts in the foot.
Roberts faces several charges that include attempted robbery with a
dangerous weapon and possession of a weapon of mass destruction. Police
the handgun had been altered to fire .410 shotgun shells.his
Authorities said Roberts was in illegal possession of the gun because of
felony cocaine possession conviction in 2002 in Chautauqua County, NewYork.
Cherryville is about 40 miles northwest of Charlotte.
Sounds like the boy had himself a Judge. I wonder if the police just don't
know about the Judge and just assumed the gun had been modified.
- Prev by Date: Re: MAN MISTAKES WIFE FOR BURGLAR, KILLS HER WITH SHOTGUN BLAST
- Next by Date: Re: On the Militia of the US Constitution
- Previous by thread: Re: unsuccessful robber shot himself in the foot
- Next by thread: Virginia Senate panel defeats bill to close "gun-show loophole"