Re: unsuccessful robber shot himself in the foot
- From: "Ron Bloom" <rcbloom2@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 18:34:16 -0800
"Thomas Reynolds" <tom.reynolds1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
CHERRYVILLE, N.C. (AP) - Authorities said an unsuccessful robber shot
himself in the foot ... by shooting himself in the foot. Police said
Ethelbert Roberts, 28, botched his plans to rob a Cherryville convenience
store by accidentally shooting his right foot.
According to an arrest warrant, Roberts dropped a .45-caliber handgun in
front of Gasland USA on Sunday. The gun hit the ground and went off, a
bullet striking Roberts in the foot.
Roberts faces several charges that include attempted robbery with a
dangerous weapon and possession of a weapon of mass destruction. Police
the handgun had been altered to fire .410 shotgun shells.
Authorities said Roberts was in illegal possession of the gun because of
felony cocaine possession conviction in 2002 in Chautauqua County, New
The city in Chautauqua County must be Jamestown. A city that was once a
furniture manufacturing hub until the Democrat ran them out with the highest
worker's comp, disability, unemployment, income tax and insurance costs in
the nation. Another city full of welfare queens, elderly and white trash
who pay taxes to pay for the largest state government in the nation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Big fall in firearm thefts in Australia since toughened up laws in 1996
- Next by Date: Re: MAN MISTAKES WIFE FOR BURGLAR, KILLS HER WITH SHOTGUN BLAST
- Previous by thread: Re: Teen Shoots Alleged Robbers With Shotgun
- Next by thread: Re: unsuccessful robber shot himself in the foot