Re: CA Appeals Court Overturns Ban-- Roger Denny Left Sucking Wind

"Gray Ghost" <grey_ghost471-newsgroups@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Roger Denney <rgdenney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:42:21 GMT, "Wayne" <mygarbagecan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

<aklon3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 17, 10:31 pm, Roger Denney <rgden...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You may be able to own a handgun in San Francisco in your homes, but
bring it with you on your person or in your car and see how fast you
are in cuffs down at the SFPD station.

<snip>

ROTFLMAO!!! Don't know much about gun laws do you?

Yes, I do, in fact.

I have spent many hours helping to craft violence control legislation
in regards to gun-control laws so, as usual, you are incorrect.

You may come up with specific instances where one could get in trouble
carrying a firearm in any town. However, your statement was rather all
encompassing.
"bring it with you on your person or in your car and see how fast you are in
cuffs down at the SFPD station." So you think SF law invalides all the
state laws that permit carrying a gun on your person and in your car?

You might wish it were that way, but sorry to tell you......you are wrong.
SF can write all the anti gun laws they want, but isn't that the way you
just got your fingers slapped by the state?

  • Re: CA Appeals Court Overturns Ban-- Roger Denny Left Sucking Wind
    ... bring it with you on your person or in your car and see how fast you ... are in cuffs down at the SFPD station. ... in regards to gun-control laws so, as usual, you are incorrect. ... around outside the SF Gun Show and the cops didn't do shit. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Women Busted for DUI For Pushing Car
    ... >>> these laws minutely enough that everyone that gets over 0.08 is ... or something else not having to do with actually driving a car ... > Dave Head ... A vehicle is any self-propeled device that carries people or property. ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • Re: Women Busted for DUI For Pushing Car
    ... >because the engine is off for whatever reason, it is still a vehicle. ... But not necessarily a "motor vehicle" for the purposes of DUI as I understand ... Don't know what state's laws MH is quoting. ... >> back and get my car where I left it, ...
    (rec.autos.driving)
  • Re: Expensive Air job (not fixed) still
    ... The person who vandalizes a Hummer feels just as justified as you do in keying a car - but guess what - you're both disgusting. ... So the person whom you criticize for parking sideways to take up two parking spaces - they can say to you, as you just said to me, "Glad to finally meet someone who has never done wrong, and has the perfect life without any problems". ... But we do have laws. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.chrysler)
  • Re: Totalled car lowballed
    ... The laws of Oklahoma, where I live, as regards Small Claims Court, ... actual value of the car, ... Oklahoma) is that most carriers require that when you settle a claim ...
    (misc.consumers)