Most dangerous cities in US by rank - Yup! They're loaded with africans

http://moving.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=moving&cdn=homegarden&tm=38&f=00&su=p284.8.150.ip_&tt=2&bt=1&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.morganquitno.com/cit00dang.htm

If you're thinking about moving and you value the lives of your
family, you will not want to move into these third world watering
holes.

BTW - There is no such thing as a "bad area". Only people can be
"bad". Houses and streets and trees are incapable of being "bad".

Read the list of these cities and keep in mind that there is a real
and direct correlation between how dangerous a city is and how many
africans live there.

Most Dangerous Order
1 Detroit, MI
2 Atlanta, GA
3 Camden, NJ
4 Baltimore, MD
5 St. Louis, MO

  • Most dangerous cities in US by rank - Yup! Theyre loaded with africans
    ... If you're thinking about moving and you value the lives of your ... holes. ... BTW - There is no such thing as a "bad area". ... Most Dangerous Order ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Wasps... die, die, die!
    ... You should find out what sort of wasps you have. ... infestation of Cicada-killing wasps. ... and they live solitary lives and, most importantly, they don't ... the holes and igniting it. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Getting a bit meta - was Re: Steering head bearings Q
    ... A response to Krusty regarding fitting in and the nature of the group. ... charmed lives. ... would feel the need to pick holes in people over what boils down (in ... And people keep telling you this - a lot of posters know and trust the ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Why I am disappointed
    ... We are all going to live with Rob in Canada. ... I have a friend who lives near Rob who would hide all my kids in her ... I love your sons, BTW. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: The Greatest Guitarist in the world
    ... I think he lives there. ... guitar even with "newer or pop" type tunes... ... French ones with D holes and NOW ONE WITH AN A HOLE! ... I was teasing aobut Esteban by starting this thread, but by golly, I ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)