Re: Increased gun crime in Britain

John-Melb <mcnamara_john@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:1188141058.843490.279950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

On Aug 26, 11:21 pm, Phil Smythe <smy...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Therefore would you explain what was your basis for claiming "Gun
crime in Britan has doubled" given that the article you posted does
not support this claim.

Wasn't my claim, whole text copied and pasted from another source.

Sorry I didn't check the every aspect of the technical correctness of
something I posted, would you demand the same level of technical
correctness from an anti-gun poster?

He doesn't even demand that same level of technical correctness from
himself.

--
RD (The Sandman)

"Once you sacrifice rights, it's hard to get those rights protected
again."

Senator Dianne Feinstein, on White House pressure to expand government
surveillance, meant for suspected terrorists.

Too bad she doesn't feel that way about other rights like the right to
keep and bear arms.

  • Re: Increased gun crime in Britain
    ... crime in Britan has doubled" given that the article you posted does ... not support this claim. ... He doesn't even demand that same level of technical correctness from ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Mens socialization into risk and expendability
    ... REASON to use being a 'girl' as a put-down is, first of all, showing us ... becasue being a girl comes with less rights. ... It is men who demand them. ... patriarchy was still protecting her right out of her rights. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Women rally, demand equal rights in Asia
    ... demand equal rights in Asia ... equal rights and an end to discriminatory laws. ... with flesh-burning acid that leaves hundreds of women disfigured each year. ... Indonesia has a secular government, and most of the country's 190 million ...
    (soc.culture.malaysia)
  • Re: EUROPE - THY NAME IS COWARDICE (Interesting opinion from Europe)
    ... interfering in your rights. ... Pity so many the pro-gunners demand that other people hand over ... So the percentage of firearms used in crimes does not justify the ... For society does not control crime, ever, by ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Re: buying .22 ammo at Wal-Mart
    ... Sure it's unjust that 18 year olds can be made to put their lives on the ... but can't buy a handgun or handgun ammo. ... the only people who have rights -- ... you must demand them to get them. ...
    (rec.guns)