Re: YES

"Spaz" <yea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:qYKdnTyGptRTMVbbnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx:

"Bama Brian" <bamaNOTbrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13clq68moh8a1b8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another flat assertion with no possible way to verify the incident.
An incident that you've not bothered to share. Just how did the cop
"protect" you, Spaz? Did he ask your neighbor to turn down his
stereo?

Unlike you, I have no problem running from violence in order to let
the police handle the matter properly. Just because some idiot wants
to engage in senseless violence does not mean I have to do it too. I
have no desire to be around people like that, so I just leave. They
can be as stupid as they want to be. I choose not to behave like
them.

That's good, Spaz. I agree with it, however what do you plan to do if
that escape route is blocked or inaccessible?

--
RD (The Sandman)

"Once you sacrifice rights, it's hard to get those rights protected
again."

Senator Dianne Feinstein, on White House pressure to expand government
surveillance, meant for suspected terrorists.

Too bad she doesn't feel that way about other rights like the right to
keep and bear arms.

  • Re: YES
    ... Another flat assertion with no possible way to verify the incident. ... "protect" you, Spaz? ... How wonderful for all the people able to outrun a criminal......assuming ... much better that you run away so that your young daughter has ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Deserved, or undeserved?
    ... Another video of the same incident. ... It is great to see a disabled man in a mobility scooter leap to his ... feet to protect a member of the public from assault by a truncheon ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)
  • Re: Dear Greg:
    ... protect them: ... didn't even know about the incident until somebody sent them a copy of the ... video. ... These are the kind of people that Greg and John think should be the ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: china wants the philippines to investigaate pirate atack on the spratleys
    ... Chinese vessels in these disputed and dangerous waters. ... This incident ... "So you cannot protect me, so I'll just take over" kinda thing. ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)