Re: YES

"Spaz" <yea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:qYKdnTyGptRTMVbbnZ2dnUVZ_gOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx:

"Bama Brian" <bamaNOTbrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13clq68moh8a1b8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another flat assertion with no possible way to verify the incident.
An incident that you've not bothered to share. Just how did the cop
"protect" you, Spaz? Did he ask your neighbor to turn down his
stereo?

Unlike you, I have no problem running from violence in order to let
the police handle the matter properly. Just because some idiot wants
to engage in senseless violence does not mean I have to do it too. I
have no desire to be around people like that, so I just leave. They
can be as stupid as they want to be. I choose not to behave like
them.

That's good, Spaz. I agree with it, however what do you plan to do if
that escape route is blocked or inaccessible?

--
RD (The Sandman)

"Once you sacrifice rights, it's hard to get those rights protected
again."

Senator Dianne Feinstein, on White House pressure to expand government
surveillance, meant for suspected terrorists.

Too bad she doesn't feel that way about other rights like the right to
keep and bear arms.
.