Re: MORE GUNS would have made this MUCH more interesting!

<br549@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5njkc3tvonjnur5bmqlvu3102ojnvngbti@xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, maggot. You've spent your life hiding behind others for so long
that you have no basis for your opinion. I'm one of those that you
spent your life hiding behind.

No you're not.

Kindly keep your worthless lies to yourself, scum.

WHAT lies?

  • Re: MORE GUNS would have made this MUCH more interesting!
    ... You've spent your life hiding behind others for so long ... that you have no basis for your opinion. ... "Once you sacrifice rights, it's hard to get those rights protected ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: MORE GUNS would have made this MUCH more interesting!
    ... You've spent your life hiding behind others for so long ... that you have no basis for your opinion. ... maggot. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: MORE GUNS would have made this MUCH more interesting!
    ... You've spent your life hiding behind others for so long ... that you have no basis for your opinion. ... maggot. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Science v Religion
    ... on the basis of the best information available to her. ... opinion in question is not only correct but vitally important; ... as it's implicitly telling her that all religions ... and would be wrong even if my reason for ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Are Atheists the New Gays?
    ... As a matter of personal practice, I don't devote USENET time to rabid atheists. ... Don't expect an increase in the Sunday offering for we proved that all gods are false and all religions are frauds. ... This is to me as valid an opinion as any other. ... Absence of knowledge is not a basis for the existence of anything, ...
    (soc.retirement)