Re: Anti-Gun Hysteria!

swamp <swampmunge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:jprva314tt5pd0s6ttf1qqmrou28ieadcv@xxxxxxx:

In any case, basement/garage guys can't compete w/ mass manufacturers;
there's more to cooking than following a recipe.

You need to learn that basement/garage guys aren't trying to compete
w/mass manufacturers. They are making a gun for their own use, not to
sell on the mass market. Big difference. If I need a refined, nice
craftsmenship, full functioning, utter reliable pistol like a Glock, I
can make a serviceable zip gun for under $20 that will get me that Glock.
Or a Remington 700BDL. Or a Mannlicher. Or a Weatherby. Perhaps, I
will even get yours. ;)

--
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)

http://home.comcast.net/~rdsandman

Antigunners feel that this is a proper study on Gun control:

First: Draw the desired curve
Then: Plot the data
If time permits: Do the experiment

  • Re: Best IDPA gun Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm or Glock 17
    ... I've not handled the Smith and Wesson, but I've heard good things about it ... from people who compete in various action shooting games. ... The Glock is a ... # ultimate gun for use for myseld and my girl friend. ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Anti-Gun Hysteria!
    ... You need to learn that basement/garage guys aren't trying to compete ... w/mass manufacturers. ... can make a serviceable zip gun for under $20 that will get me that Glock. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: One Gun Ban I *CAN* Agree With
    ... owner of a Glock. ... that is the same gun Congresswoman Giffords has. ... The .45-caliber Colt pistol that helped lawmen tame the west was also ... brand of weapon over another," Michalowski said in an e-mail. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Glock Jamomatic (!!)
    ... Now that the Glock magazine release ... # This is the reason I bought the gun for the second time. ... Possible problems, burrs, extractor, bad ammunition. ... heard of too many broken Glock extractors but it is always possible. ...
    (rec.guns)