Re: The Second Amendment in court
- From: The Lone Weasel <loneweasel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Dec 2006 16:05:51 GMT
"David Halpern" <photonicbandgap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> said in
<news:IOWdnXBq0Y_3VxrYnZ2dnUVZ_qGjnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx> on Tue 19 Dec 2006
"Leif" <leifrakur2@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Saul Cornell poses the question: "Gun Rights or Gun Wrongs: Will
the Courts Rewrite the Second Amendment?"
Saul Cornell is delusional.
Gunspeak for "he's a real historian so we're gonna ruin his academic career
to teach him a lesson."
The Lone Weasel
- Prev by Date: Re: "Gun deaths in rapid decline since buyback"
- Next by Date: Re: Right to bear arms applies to militias only, city tells court
- Previous by thread: Re: The Second Amendment in court
- Next by thread: Re: The Second Amendment in court