Re: Rights aren't absolute, right?

Jim Yanik formulated on Tuesday :
RD Sandman <rdsandmanSPAMLOCK@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:mn.b2597d68e224d3ca.35493@xxxxxxxxxxx:

The World's Smallest Minority used his keyboard to write :
Brad Delp <Boston@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote :

Abortion is not murder at all.
That is merely a sick Christian wive's tale,

I'm not a Christian and I think it is.

and you refuse to acknowledge that, as YOU are a male that can't get pregnant with an unwanted one!

Bullshit.

How many pregnant males do you know?

Why do you want the impregnated victim of a rape, and that child that
you want to come to full term, become victims, lonely, sad, and etc?

Why should a baby be killed because of a crime the father committed?

I say punish the father, even kill him in the act, but don't kill the baby for it.

YOu also say that as a person who has no responsibility for the raising, care and feeding of that child for life.

How incredibly CRUEL and heartless to force a rape victim to bear and then raise for 18 yrs a child she had no say in conceiving.
Not to mention the trauma she'd remember just seeing the child.

Exactomundo!! She has no intention of getting pregnant (even by her boyfriend whom she intends to marry) and along comes a rapist and some think she should be saddled for life with that outcome. Unbelievable.

--

Sleep well, tonight.....

RD (The Sandman)

  • Re: When does life (in the womb) begin?
    ... to decide for a pregnant woman whether or not she has a child growing ... Hey, misc.writing, I'm pregnant! ... I am saying that that is exactly like saying that you decide that you ... I feel I have a life in me. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: OT - "lie" vs "error"
    ... If 'life is life' then this is not so; if something is a child only after it is born this is not so, ... They don't want women to have the facts - just whip up the emotions about their rights, and get them to kill that child. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: OT - "lie" vs "error"
    ... If 'life is life' then this is not so; if something is a child only after it is born this is not so, ... They don't want women to have the facts - just whip up the emotions about their rights, and get them to kill that child. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Pregnant senior not allowed to graduate with class
    ... >> alone bears the full responsibility for the pregnancy. ... His life ... support until the child is at least 18. ... girl pregnant unexpectedly, it's okay for him to duck out of the picture ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Lilys sacrifice
    ... in fromt of the child. ... Yet she continuously pleaded with Voldemort. ... she sacraficed her life. ... going to kill my child, so, here you go, kill him). ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)