- From: "catfish2006" <dhays003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:29:13 -0500
Police Investigate Triple Shooting In Over-The-Rhine
LAST UPDATE: 8/8/2006 7:37:52 AM
Police investigate a triple shooting in Over-the-Rhine.
One of the victims called 911 on his cell phone around 4:00 Tuesday
morning and told dispatchers he was at Liberty and Reading. When officers
arrived, they found him and two other victims on 13th Street. One had been
shot three times. Another was hit in the leg. The third victim was shot in
All were taken to University Hospital. There's no word on their names or
conditions. Officers say the men are not cooperating with their
Reported by: 9News
First posted: 8/8/2006 8:57:32 AM
Three people have been hurt in a Tuesday morning shootout on Cincinnati
Officers told 9News shots rang out at around 4:15 a.m. near the corner of
East Liberty and Reading.
Police found one victim there with several gunshot wounds.
Around the same time, police found two people shot in the 500 block of
13th Street in Over-The-Rhine.
All three shooting victims have been taken to University Hospital, and
they're all expected to be okay.
If you have any information about this crime, please call Crimestoppers at
(513) 352-3040. You don't have to give your name and you may be eligible
for a reward if your tips lead to an arrest.
<Photos of the damaged darkies at this site!>
- Prev by Date: Re: House Passes "Jettison All Gunloons Bill" By Overwhelming Majority
- Next by Date: Re: Assessment of Tasmanian gun laws 10 years after Pt Arthur
- Previous by thread: Re: Shooting
- Next by thread: Your Name On A Bullet