Re: For the gun control fascists here: Knife slasher subdued by gun toting vigilante
- From: "0:->" <pohaku.kane@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 22:33:30 -0700
Kent Finnell wrote:
"Carl Nisarel" <nisarel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Xns9816B62148678nisarelpostmastercou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'Ili'ili keiki "0:-<" <pohaku.wahine@xxxxxxxxx> sputtered:Try telling that to the surviving friends and family of the 23 dead victims, Carl, including Rep. Susanna Gratia-Hupp.
RD Sandman wrote:Lott's research is simply fraud. No facts or logic involved.Carl Nisarel explained :CCW laws were not passed on emotion, but rather hard fought'Ili'ili keiki "0:-<" <pohaku.wahine@xxxxxxxxx>,Most laws are passed that way, Carlotta. Welcome to the real
There is NO legislation more wrong headed, or potentiallyYet that is exactly what was used to pass the CHL laws.
dangerous, than that which is based on emotional appeal.
battles of facts and logic.
Some of those facts, like the Tx Cafeteria shooting,Pure emotional claptrap.
She saw her parents die in each others' arms, ran for office, introduced the basis for the current Texas CHL law, had it vetoed by Gov. Ma Richards, and then signed by Gov. G.W. Bush. Her emotion is what fueled her efforts.
Claptrap, my Royal Irish Ass!
But but but haven't we had a spate, since, of madmen driving their trucks through restaurant walls, and shooting the diners?
I'm sure I heard something....or was that just Catl's head rattling?
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what
to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb
contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
- Prev by Date: Re: For the gun control fascists here: Knife slasher subdued by gun toting vigilante
- Next by Date: Your Name On A Bullet
- Previous by thread: Re: For the gun control fascists here: Knife slasher subdued by gun toting vigilante
- Next by thread: Re: For the gun control fascists here: Knife slasher subdued by gun toting vigilante