Re: Gun Reform in Australia

Clearly you have NO idea what you are talking about. I qouted 7 years
worth of data where 6 were down and 1 up, yet you STILL cannot grasp
what has happened. I'll explain it for you. Gun robberies is and has
been falling, not just in 1 year, but in almost EVERY since new gun
laws. Your claim that it is "only in the prior reporting year" is
categorically wrong.

The gun laws have coincided with falls in gun use in crime and with
falls in those crimes where guns are most often used.

They DID NOT "go up THEN, and only have ONE year of actually dropping",
as I showed by listing EVERY year since the new gun laws which showed,
again, 6 down 1 up.

.