Re: Gun Reform in Australia

Clearly you have NO idea what you are talking about. I qouted 7 years
worth of data where 6 were down and 1 up, yet you STILL cannot grasp
what has happened. I'll explain it for you. Gun robberies is and has
been falling, not just in 1 year, but in almost EVERY since new gun
laws. Your claim that it is "only in the prior reporting year" is
categorically wrong.

The gun laws have coincided with falls in gun use in crime and with
falls in those crimes where guns are most often used.

They DID NOT "go up THEN, and only have ONE year of actually dropping",
as I showed by listing EVERY year since the new gun laws which showed,
again, 6 down 1 up.

  • Re: Do U.K. Gun Laws Curb Crime? Even the United Nations Says "No!"
    ... followed closely by England and Wales. ... > The study also found that while crime in much of the developed world has ... > The result of strict gun laws in Australia, ... South Africa has pretty liberal gun laws... ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Scare of the day...
    ... Why is it that the cities with the most restrictive gun laws have the ... Because within the US places with low crime rates don't have gun ... The crime rates happened first the gun laws second. ... decade - with their murder rate decreasing from "notable national extreme" ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: OT -Guns. New Orleans compared to Tsunami
    ... >> own on this topic and the case for 'gun control' was lost years ago. ... >> more than doubled since then (source - Home Office Crime ... > global trend is less guns, less gun deaths (see my links in previous ... Places with restrictive gun laws and low crime generally had the low crime ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • PRO gun article from the London Times
    ... Wouldnâ??t you feel safer with a gun? ... ourselves on our strict gun laws. ... violence. ... whereas in the 1960s and 1970s armed crime rose in the face of more ...
    (rec.guns)
  • PRO gun article from The London Times
    ... ourselves on our strict gun laws. ... violence. ... whereas in the 1960s and 1970s armed crime rose in the face of more ...
    (misc.survivalism)