Re: armed passengers vs 9-11 hijackers
- From: "betweentheeyes" <betweentheeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:10:17 -0400
"Bama Brian" <bamaNOTbrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Morton Davis wrote:
<datalines@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm sick and tired of those politically correct, city-slicker cableDespite sounding rather nutty - you are right. Americans used to carry on
news anchor people showing how good Americans died trying to fight
those sick Islamic terrorist hijackers before they crashed on the
ground and/or towers!
Analyze this situation using the famous "But-for" legal causation
If good responsible American CCW holders were able to pack their
the so-called safe Airplanes, then perhaps some passengers would of
able to defeat these Islamic terrorists firing their guns and perhaps
saving the planes
and the other passengers!
Airline companies and some of the US Air Marshal system (there weren't
any at that time) were negligent in protecting
these passengers from their deaths but the proximate (legal) cause is
because of what
these Islamic terrorists did.
Write these sissy, pacivist news anchor people, and tell them
citizens should be able to bring their pistols anywhere in the USA and
aircraft and so did pilots.
Back in the '50's and '60's, they usually didn't even need a state-issued
privilege to do it.
Ahhh, the good old days ....
- Prev by Date: Re: Ruth Bader Ginsburg: The Constitution is Out of Date
- Next by Date: Re: armed passengers vs 9-11 hijackers
- Previous by thread: Re: armed passengers vs 9-11 hijackers
- Next by thread: Re: armed passengers vs 9-11 hijackers