Re: SO WHERE IS THE NRA on New Orleans??

"Non-republicrat Voter" <byebye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On 10 Sep 2005, wrote:
>
>> SO WHERE IS THE NRA??
>> Carl F. Worden
>>

>> So where is the NRA?
>
> They left. No electricity means no TV and no cold beer.

Actually, I suspect most NRA members DID have the good sense to leave a city
below sea level with a Cat 4/5 hurricane bearing down on them.

But that said, for the two weeks my inland area was without power after
hurrican Ivan, this NRA member had hot meals, iced tea (I don't really care
for beer) and big screen TV.

a backup generator is one of the best investments one can make

  • Re: SO WHERE IS THE NRA on New Orleans??
    ... No electricity means no TV and no cold beer. ... Well for one thing numbnuts I AIN'T THE NRA. ... only an injured party has standing. ... involved choruses trying to gain political advantage at other's expense. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: SO WHERE IS THE NRA on New Orleans??
    ... >> SO WHERE IS THE NRA?? ... >> Carl F. Worden ... No electricity means no TV and no cold beer. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Dem member of Congress killed
    ... I've seen the NRA do things I didn't like, and fear mongering is one of them. ... The NRA would have endorsed Ted Kennedy if he had voted the way the NRA wanted on gun legislation, just as they endorse other Democrats from huntin' & fishin' states with a voting record the NRA likes. ... Here's an interesting article on what NRA members believe and don't believe: ... In a move that should revolutionize the gun debate, Mayors Against Illegal Guns decided to go over the heads of Beltway types and poll gun owners and NRA members directly. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: UN Push for Global Gun Control
    ... I can think of several uncomplimentary things to say about the NRA, ... chose to send someone to Australia to report willful lies to an ... NRA members probably still believe and don't know they were lied to by ... American lies are unpopular and this action sent a very good ...
    (misc.rural)
  • Re: Anti-Gun DemocRATs DEFEATED, Again - NRA Eyes Record Rally for Gun Rights
    ... NRA Eyes Record Rally for Gun Rights ... Public Affairs Andrew Arulanandam. ... Arulanandam says NRA members have been especially active almost since ...
    (alt.politics)