LIBERAL PROPAGANDA ==> Electronic Weaponry Used by Government against Americans

On 2 Aug 2005 04:05:02 -0700, "Saint Ram Bone"
<saintrambone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I served the USA military and was betrayed. I discovered that the
>regime is capable of horrors worse than the Nazis and guns are useless.
> Let us hope that someone frees our government or that they detonate or
>release new weaponry to destroy them and their worm-filled families.
>Who cares if they die? The World Trade Center attacks were not what
>you think. Support the international Jihad against the American and
>Israeli regimes who are nothing more than Nazis of our era. Maybe
>there is no hope.
>
>Their blood on our pavement makes me want to sing to Buddha and
>translate it to Allah.
>
>Videos of abuse and music.
>
>Never ever serve the regime in power. Let them die in the streets.
>They attack us and they are not us. Mobile Audit Club
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

  • Re: OT: The fundamental anti-semitism of Mussolinis Italy and Ezra Pounds complicity
    ... >:> Mussolini's regime was at Hitler's behest rather than at Ezra Pound's, ... remained in a military alliance with the Nazis whilst the Final Solution ... and in the Republic of Salo Mussolini was happy to ... anti-semitism in some Arab regimes differs very ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Re: Music behind Croatia ad
    ... Pavelic regime was by every mean inspired by Nazis, here we agree, but you ... least two Ukrainian armies fighting alongside the Nazi butchers at the ... In Russian Empire, before WW1, Ukraine ... Here is the example: France collaborated with Nazis. ...
    (rec.music.makers.piano)
  • Electronic Weaponry Used by Government against Americans
    ... The World Trade Center attacks were not what ... Israeli regimes who are nothing more than Nazis of our era. ... Never ever serve the regime in power. ... Let them die in the streets. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Gans Is Very Fond Of Some Communists & Defends Them -- Who Burned The Reichstag?
    ... Are you saying that the Nazis were a totalitarian tyranny of the ... extreme 'right' ... AFAIK after Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact Soviet propaganda did not have too ... that Nazy regime had numerous similarities with ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: Deutsche Bahn to buy Chiltern Raiways from Laing
    ... The Red Star is the symbol of a regime at least as ... evil as the Nazis and which murdered far more people than the Nazis ... There's still a rather large Red Star high above Euston station. ...
    (uk.railway)