Navy plans could affect more marine mammals

Navy plans could affect more marine mammals
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/environment/2010-08-05-navymammals05_ST_N.htm?csp=34news

{EXCERPT} USA Today -- Peter Eisler AP By Peter Eisler, USA TODAY WASHINGTON The
Navy plans to increase ocean warfare exercises, conduct more sonar tests and
expand coastal training areas...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/environment/2010-08-05-navymammals05_ST_N.htm?csp=34news

The Military and the Environment Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/military-and-environment

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • US Navy plans to boost power of Stallion helicopters
    ... US Navy plans to boost power of Stallion helicopters ... UK - By Caitlin Harrington US Navy officials at Naval Air ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (rec.aviation.military.naval)
  • Navy plans could affect more marine mammals
    ... Navy plans could affect more marine mammals ... USA Today -- Peter Eisler AP By Peter Eisler, ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Navy Plans To Have Nearly 60 Ships Funded For Aegis BMD By FY-24
    ... Navy Plans To Have Nearly 60 Ships Funded For Aegis BMD By FY-24 ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (sci.military.naval)
  • Navy to add 345 solar powered trucks
    ... Navy plans to cut transportation costs by renting about 345 slow moving, ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (talk.environment)
  • Re: US Navy Tells Congress Of Broad New Weapons-Buying Review
    ... On Aug 2, 6:03 pm, Otis Willie PIO The American War Library ... CNNMoney.com WASHINGTON -- The US Navy plans a broad review of all of its major weapons purchases to avoid repeating its mistakes with the Littoral Combat... ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ... Military News and Information Editor ...
    (sci.military.naval)