Re: pathetic homophobic delusional clown: burden of proof not met
- From: Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <sector_four@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 19:31:35 -0700
On Jul 28, 11:32 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ball, you assert that nonhuman animals are not entitled to equal
consideration. You haven't established that. Also, I have directed you
towards a talk of mine arguing the opposite and you have made no
serious attempt at engaging with it despite a polite invitation to do
so in response to your not-very-polite request for an argument. Get
busy, you pathetic laughable clown.
That's that vivisector, Jonny Ball, from the old deja-news days.
Jonny is making all that money by chopping; thanxx for everything,
good 'ole Jonny Ball.
- Prev by Date: Re: anti-bullfighting cartoon
- Next by Date: Animals in 35 Romanian Zoos Destined for Slaughter! Help them!!
- Previous by thread: Re: anti-bullfighting cartoon
- Next by thread: Animals in 35 Romanian Zoos Destined for Slaughter! Help them!!