Re: Animals Have No Rights

On May 28, 4:09 am, geo...@xxxxxxxx (Geoff Miller) wrote:
Animals don't have rights. The concept of "rights" is
not inherent, but is an intellectual construct created
by man to define relationships within his own species.
All you hysterical broads can shut up now.

Geoff

--
"This motorcycle is simply too goddamn fast to ride at speed
in any kind of normal road traffic unless you're ready to go

In the past, there have been societies which did not grant certain
groups of human beings, such as women and black people, the rights
which we grant them today. Is there any sense in which our society has
made moral progress over those societies? If so, should we not be open
to the possibility that still more moral progress might be needed?

.