Re: Insect Collection Cruelty

rick wrote:
> "Dr Phred" <drphred@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > I'm not sure how I'm killing things by posting to usenet.
> >===================
> Of course you're not. Like all good ar fools, you remain
> willfully ignorant of your impact, and instead focus only on what
> you think others are doing. Try researching power generation and
> distribution and communications, hypocrite.

So ricky....if he *didn't* post to usenet, how many bugs' lives would
be saved?

(p.s. Are you the bug genius now?)

> Then get back with us on why YOU think it's ok to contribute to
> all those deaths just for your selfish, unnecessary
> entertainment.

  • Re: Insect Collection Cruelty
    ... > I'm not sure how I'm killing things by posting to usenet. ... Like all good ar fools, ... willfully ignorant of your impact, and instead focus only on what ...
    (talk.politics.animals)
  • Re: OT--(was: Taking on city hall) Top Posting vs. bottom posting
    ... Snip ... > comments into a quoted article: an inline quoted posting. ... >> (according to Bill and Larry) ... >> evolution that has happened in usenet habits recently) ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: OT--(was: Taking on city hall) Top Posting
    ... > I'm sure you may consider why others of equal rank to you ... suggest to you that there is no such thing as a 'rank' on Usenet. ... an inline quoted posting. ... who may disagree with other elements of Netiquette to also ignore these ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Wow this group has become pretty dead
    ... usenet does seem to be winding down to some degree. ... I'm posting over there through Google groups. ... dicks and constantly saying diaper this and diaper that. ... "Freedom, true freedom, is nothing more than intellectual advantage over others." ...
    (alt.2600)
  • Re: Currently-Available Work
    ... Uh, well, drinking, posting on Usenet, drinking, living in a storage ... drunk and posting on usenet complaining that you can't find a job is not ... CONTACT YOUR LOCAL SEA ORG RECRUITER." ...
    (alt.2600)