Ape To Man (History Channel Documentary)
- From: Metspitzer <Kilowatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:11:31 -0400
Around 1 hour 1 min it states the specimen was named Zinjanthropus
boisei after the sponsor of the expedition.
Exactly how would (did) Charles Boise profit from such a discovery?
Are most sponsors motivated by science or profit?
- Prev by Date: Re: Why are corals so brightly colored ?
- Next by Date: Re: Why are corals so brightly colored ?
- Previous by thread: moving to a different location and being moved up to the next grade
- Next by thread: Re: Ape To Man (History Channel Documentary)