Top talk.origins poster goes religious

Wiki Trix, who’d been a prominent atheist poster on the Darwinist
newsgroup talk.origins, announced on his knees this week that after
years of debating many “dumb religious nuts,” like Syamsu, prawnster,
Kalkidas, Suzanne, and Martinez, he has decided to become one himself,
and that he has begun the process of converting to Religion.

  • Re: When I was a self-proclaimed Atheist
    ... intelligence of most people on this newsgroup, ... regarding atheism, NOT people's "faith" in a religion. ... The title itself is an insult to ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)
  • Re: Hat der Erzbischof von München Recht?
    ... Theo Pohlt wrote: ... Falls dem so ist, besuche ich bestimmt keine Newsgroup, um das dort zu ... Jede Menge, alle die ihren Glauben zur einzig vertretbaren Moral erheben, ... ohne Religion könne niemand Ethik und Moral ...
    (de.soc.senioren)
  • Re: An offer to Maverick (GeorgeStiff)
    ... on this newsgroup. ... sins, then we must be willing to forgive the sins of others. ... High Priest of the Virgin Mary on Planet Earth ... Knowing my position with regard to religion doesn't necessarily mean I'm ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: very important for your life
    ... ignorant that they do not have enough info or insight even to call ... Islam or any other mystical religion, his post is right on the money. ... Newsgroup, charter, spamming of links to religious sites.... ... wouldn't you think the "irrational juvenile" is ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Reducing Cancer Danger (HCA) on Grilled Meats
    ... I skimmed a few and he seems to be a strong voice for rationality. ... I'm sure an alternative medicine newsgroup needs just that and hates ... any religion, pick one - personally, I'm not a scientologist) would he ... then he will move from that into other categories of smear, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)