Chez What: Re: RIP Richard Harter

On Jun 21, 9:56 pm, wiki trix <wikit...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I see. Polite conversation. Well that I do not know much about. But I
thank you graciously for your erudite point of view, my good sir.

Oh, you made me laugh. Thanks.

  • Re: Chez What: Re: RIP Richard Harter
    ... thank you graciously for your erudite point of view, my good sir. ... Oh, you made me laugh. ... My pleasure. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Divinism - further thoughts!?
    ... sir, I respect your right to believe these ideas, but I am saddened to ... hear such an intelligent and erudite person being held back by such a ... enlightenment and find a path not draped in fairy stories. ...
    (uk.philosophy.atheism)
  • Re: What opera characters do some of us resemble?
    ... Well said, sir. ... Don't you think the "e" in erudite should have been capitalized as ... But I have learned that with the noble Clem one makes haste ... The Don Caballero ...
    (rec.music.opera)