- From: sceluminare@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 17:23:35 -0700 (PDT)
Particle physicists claim that the high temperature conditions of the big bang should have created magnetic monopoles. Since monopoles are predicted to be stable, they should have lasted to this day. Yet, despite considerable searching, monopoles have not been found. Where are the monopoles?
- Prev by Date: Re: Maurice Hilleman, the vaccinologist who caused overpopulation
- Next by Date: Re: Maurice Hilleman, the vaccinologist who caused overpopulation
- Previous by thread: Way OT
- Next by thread: Re: Magnetic Monopoles