current thoughts on evolution

I currently believe the alpha spirit created plants to munch on and smoke and get high on, the alpha spirit did not create animals because he knew the outcome

I believe plants got frustrated with being killed and evolved a will and became animals, not a free will, but a sole will to defeat the alpha spirit

I believe this for now, since we haven't been able to empirically prove abiogenesis, this only involves an environment and three amino acids, shouldn't be too difficult

--
Dale

  • Re: current thoughts on evolution
    ... smoke and get high on, the alpha spirit did not create animals because ... I believe plants got frustrated with being killed and evolved a will and ... became animals, not a free will, but a sole will to defeat the alpha spirit ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: current thoughts on evolution
    ... I believe plants got frustrated with being killed and evolved a will and ... became animals, not a free will, but a sole will to defeat the alpha spirit ... They'd have made a great lecture tour combination. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: current thoughts on evolution
    ... smoke and get high on, the alpha spirit did not create animals because ... I believe plants got frustrated with being killed and evolved a will and ... became animals, not a free will, but a sole will to defeat the alpha spirit ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: current thoughts on evolution
    ... I believe plants got frustrated with being killed and evolved a will and ... became animals, not a free will, but a sole will to defeat the alpha spirit ... the term protozoa" apparently. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: beach & brain (was Re: DHA ... savannah and bipedalism.
    ... predom.wetland plants). ... animals, eating meats as well as plant material, scratch their teeth heavily ... because these hominids did not leave archeological traces such as 'kitchen ... The authors report their results demonstrate that A.africanus ate ...
    (sci.anthropology.paleo)