free will, science, etc.

I no longer believe I have a free will, I believe I have a sole finite will that sees the advantages of having a free will and is tempted by the the current alpha spirit who has a free will to which we are beta to have times of free will at the price of demise

I still believe there is not now an All-Powerful benefactor, since suffering exists and it is not beneficial or a utopia, so in this sense I am an atheist, a spiritualist, but an atheist

I believe that the current alpha spirit may have started out on the right track, but fell from the path, and needs straightened out, or replaced

I believe science will eventually prove these things

--
Dale

  • Re: free will, science, etc.
    ... I still believe there is not now an All-Powerful benefactor, ... suffering exists and it is not beneficial or a utopia, ... I believe that the current alpha spirit may have started out on the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: free will, science, etc.
    ... I still believe there is not now an All-Powerful benefactor, ... suffering exists and it is not beneficial or a utopia, ... I believe that the current alpha spirit may have started out on the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: free will, science, etc.
    ... On 06/13/2012 04:30 PM, Dale wrote: ... suffering exists and it is not beneficial or a utopia, ... I believe that the current alpha spirit may have started out on the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: free will, science, etc.
    ... the the current alpha spirit who has a free will to which we are beta to ... suffering exists and it is not beneficial or a utopia, ... I believe that the current alpha spirit may have started out on the ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: God, free will, etc.
    ... suffering exists and suffering is not beneficial ... there might be a creator and alpha spirit, a Lord, who created us with ... Does you have a free will to play tennis if you ...
    (talk.origins)