CHEZ WHAT? Re: CHEZ WHAT? Re: Dunning-Kruger For Dummies

In the Shear Wit category:

The issue isn't results but objective skill and knowledge. The
real, live bank robber Dunning and Kruger discuss in their original
paper was objectively far less knowledgible about the effects of smear
oneself with lemon juice on visibility by video cameras than he
thought he was. And he far overestimated his skill as a bank robber.

Are you OK Mitchell? Tell me your name. What is your name. Tell me how
many fingers I have up. Look at his pupils Hersheyh. Jillery, call an
ambulance. Now.

.