Dunning-Kruger For Dummies

It's how a judge feels when a neophyte lawyer knows the law better
than he does.
It's how a tenured prof feels when an undergrad knows the subject
better than he does.
It's how Bill and Hillary felt when Barry H'ussein won the nomination
and presidency.
It's how Salieri felt when he heard young Mozart's music.
It's how an august evolutionary biologist feels when a layman proves
that evolution is metaphysics.

In other words, it's that gnawing, corrosive resentment that any self-
anointed demigod experiences when his delusions of superiority are
demolished by the wrong sort of person.

  • TURMEL: "Triple-Pimp Turmel" in Canadas Criminal Code
    ... Drugs S.4 possession. ... that it was open to the trial judge to conclude that there ... The declaration of invalidity in R. v. Parker ... to declare the S.4 law on Terry Parker Day. ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Armorial register puzzles:
    ... Please clarify whether the judge was speaking to the matter at hand or to ... not the Church and if the Church were to incorporate an individual into the ... The quoted passages of Canon Law are interesting ...
    (rec.heraldry)
  • TURMEL: #2 Johnson Quash hearing report
    ... COURT TRANSCRIPT from our tape recorder, ... both motions were filed on time as per Judge L.Serre. ... So Richard replied, can we proceed with the quash motion now ... the law was struck down, he let the crown prosecutors all ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Phyllis Schlafly: Quite a woman!
    ... I cannot believe that they were allowed to remain on the jury. ... That's my understanding of the respective functions of judge and jury. ... decided "matters of law". ... If you vote to convict a criminal defendant, ...
    (soc.men)
  • OT:Obama reaps victory as judges uphold health law
    ... In the first ruling by a federal appeals court on President ... Barack Obama's health care overhaul, ... A Republican-appointed judge joined with a Democratic appointee for the ... law said challenges will continue to the U.S. Supreme Court. ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)