Re: Erik Andrulis Gyres concept and Natural Selection

On 2/8/2012 2:04 PM, backspace wrote:
This paper by Andrulis is an example of Delusion induced by rejecting
the pattern/design dichotomy. PZ Myers in his review is correct, it is
erroneous. Andrulis has indeed gone of the rails, one feels very sorry
for the poor man and I pray that he comes to his senses.

In any case, the first thing I did was F3 , looking for Natural
Selection :

http://www.mdpi.com/2075-1729/2/1/1/

[snip]

Although Myers can't resist a gratuitous swipe at the Discovery Institute in his review, the DI's review of the Andrulis paper is well worth the read.

See it at
http://www.evolutionnews.org/2012/01/oh_now_we_under055641.html

.