- From: James Beck <jdbeck11209@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 06:16:08 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 8, 4:00 am, Garamond Lethe <cartographi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 07 Feb 2012 23:23:47 -0800, Christopher wrote:
Recently, I have been looking at the following article:
I am not even a layman in the field myself, and would like to know if
anyone would be willing to address this? Is the reasoning sound? Are
there any well founded rebuttals against it?
Well, let's see what we have here.
This was a very good response.
- From: Christopher
- Prev by Date: Re: Friar Broccoli is under the delustion that our Solar System is
- Next by Date: Re: Function looks forward and mechanism looks backward?
- Previous by thread: Re: Genetics?
- Next by thread: Re: Genetics?