Re: Narmer of Egypt
- From: alextangent <blog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 03:43:33 -0800 (PST)
Centuries after the Enlightenment, some of us are still in the dark.
Photons don't think, of course, but
they are attracted towards a certain
place. If barriers were not there to
form the different categories of energy, then the photons would just
be wandering around accomplishing
no purposeful thing.
I am saying that without structure,
you wold have chaos.
- Prev by Date: Scientists reconstruct sounds produced by Jurassic crickets
- Next by Date: Ray Martinez and denial in the face of plain facts.
- Previous by thread: Re: Narmer of Egypt
- Next by thread: Re: Narmer of Egypt