Re: Narmer of Egypt

Centuries after the Enlightenment, some of us are still in the dark.

Photons don't think, of course, but
they are attracted towards a certain
place. If barriers were not there to
form the different categories of energy, then the photons would just
be wandering around accomplishing
no purposeful thing.

I am saying that without structure,
you wold have chaos.

  • Re: Proton beams taste bad
    ... I can vouch from practical experience as an astronomer that in a truly dark photographic darkroom you never see anything at all apart from noise inside the eye with the lights out. ... photons have 2.84 E-19 joule of energy apiece. ... I can see that wavelength but not with much sensitivity. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Dark emr
    ... it does no good to call them 'dark photons' instead ... Dark Matter can be measured since it doesn't ... I'm just suggesting that the REASON Dark Matter ... might not interact with light is because its ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: BOFHride NL 2007
    ... then they hit a catastrophic knee-point and things go dark. ... The photon-emission of a year-old headlight bulb can be some 20% less ... than the photons put out by a new one. ... how the power supply warms up, etc, and still puts out enough photons ...
    (alt.sysadmin.recovery)
  • Re: Where Does the Power Go?
    ... I suppose our compasses don't work in the dark, ... A light bulb would never illuminate unless it was ALREADY ON ... illuminating the wire that conducted electricity. ... RF waves are certainly made up of photons ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)
  • Re: How is dark matter compatible with black holes?
    ... electromagnetically would be formed by the collision of photons. ... Dark ... matter doesn't do that. ...
    (sci.physics)